generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, November 18, 2005

One Day Older....

So here I am, I decide to create this brand new whooping blog, and what do I do? I don't update it. No excuse either besides sleeping late and playing World of Warcraft all day. So now here I am, back at work, another day wasted.

I have to admit, my current job isn't nearly as bad as my last. That isn't to say I like my job, I don't, but I am better off now then I was. At least while I'm still insulted, yelled at, and treated like shit here, I don't have to work 150 hours a week in an environment that was best described as slave labor. Of course then again, I haven't yet had the joyous experience of working through Black Friday, which is next week. If its as bad as people say, I may just have to commit ritual suicide on the sales floor in front of horrified shoppers. Nothing says Daddy loves you like a blood splattered 4 dollar DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home