generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Oncomming Traffic

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've actually been fiddling around with the back end of the blog more then actually making posts. It has been a long time since my web programming class back in college, and I almost completly forgot how Style Sheets, and Server Side Includes work. It's a shame really. I started my college life training to be a programmer, aimed at database work. I learned C++, Java, Ada and many other languages. Now almost three years later, I've used almost none of it. I struggled to find a job, and ended up taking the first computer related job that jumped my way, repair. Two solid years of repairing customers computers, and it seems like I've got nothing to really show for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home