generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, September 08, 2006

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind....

Things have gotten a bit better. I still work in a dump, but at least the managers have more or less gotten off my back. They still come over and rail on me about PC repair sales (not that I can really effect those much), but at least there aren't any more meetings in the back behind closed doors.

The G4 Mac I ordered has finally arrived, and after some brief tweaking I've got it all set up to do video editing. Problem is, I've forgotten a ton about Final Cut. I've been trying to locate a book for Final Cut Pro 3.0 to refresh my memory but considering they're up to 5.0 now it has been a bit difficult. If I can't find an e-book online somewhere, I'll probably just see if I can pull something off of Ebay or Amazon.

I really miss everyone who is away at college. Things have gotten a bit lonely around here without so many people hanging around. We still try to meet a few times a week, but nothing like it was this summer. I'm trying not to fill the down time with WoW like I did last year so I can actually get a few things accomplished with my life. It's not that easy though, people keep trying to drag me back in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home