generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, May 29, 2006

Today is the....

Lot of stuff has happened since my last post, mostly good, but nothing really life impacting. Mostly I've just hung out with my friends playing games, and watching movies. We've gone to see Da Vinci Code, as well as X3. Both movies are alright, and perhaps I'll talk about them more later in greater detail, but for now all you need to know is they're both a little uneven but still worth the watch.

We're going to be doing a BBQ today up at the loft, as well as opening the pool. Not sure if we'll be able to swim in it today though, it all depends on chlorine levels and such. I'll try and post pictures later, because right now its just me and Sara chilling up here.

I'm still working on the package for Nick, so if you're going to send him something please get it to me by Wensday.

Thats about it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home