generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Long time since the last

Wow its been awhile since I've posted. I've been meaning to post for a bit since I have quite a bit on my mind that I have wanted to talk about, but none of it was pressing enough that I felt I just had to buckle down and post. Anyways things are fair to middling right now. Work stinks, I'm in an awful situation here at present.

I know I can hear you saying it now, 'Thats what you always say', and quite honestly thats another reason I haven't posted. I really (x3) don't want to sound like a whiny little bitch who doesn't take responsibility for his own life, and just ends up complaining about his job 24/7 (which is what its felt like I've been doing for the last 2 years). That said, however, you can't deny the truth, and that truth is that my work sucks. It seems they want to get rid of me, but since firing me would mean unemployment as I've done nothing worthy of being fired they have chosen to cut my hours below the point at which I can continue to work there.

I've got a few prospects, and we'll see how things work out, but to be quite honest I'm very stressed about the whole situation, and quite depressed. For some reason I can't explain I've got this sort of compulsion to resist change. Now don't get me wrong, I love change when it involves new technology and things of this nature, but when it comes to my own life I really end up getting stuck in the same pattern. This causes me to stay at shitty jobs longer then I should simply because I'm resistant to the change. Sometimes I hate my brain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Endicott said...

Dude don't get me started on resisting change.

Still at home at 36...What the fuck!?

Yeah I know the feeling with the programming that makes you stay with a shitty situation long past the time to leave. Can we say Game-opolis? I know I can damnit.

Don't sweat it man. This is your point of release, your pressure valve. Don't worry what people will think or say. If they are gonna rag on you venting then simply forget them. Trust me I posted A TON of stuff that went way beyond Bitching. Just ask Chris or Nicky or any of the rest of the guys (figuritive speaking) Just let it all out and get it off you chest and more importantly off you mind.

Oh and NEVER feel or think that you are burdening me with this stuff. It is what friends are for. Well that and borrowing money...Or is that parents?

I hope things start working out. Good luck with you prospects. Talk to you soon (probably tomorrow)

May the Force be with you

Excelsior!!!

3:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home