generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Things

Well I haven't posted anything for a bit because I've been caught up in writting this essay of a post from like a week ago. A lot of things have happened since I started writing that so I figured I'd take a break from it and just write something else.

As much as I've tried to stay upbeat lately, tried to stay positive and live life day to day, things just continue to slide. You can't be happy in life until your happy with yourself, but right now it feels like I couldn't catch a break if I found one laying in the road with two broken legs. [As an aside, I've just been told I'm incompetent because I don't know how to install a ribbon in a thirty year old electric type writer]. I've tried so hard to reconnect with myself, figure out what it is I want to do with my life, but everytime I try and take a step in any of those directions the door just gets slammed in my face. Rather than give me some sign of hope, everyday just brings me news of another friend whose decided to leave, another form rejection letter from some uncaring HR department, or news of another attempt to move my life forward thats failed. I'm trying to hang on, but I desperatly need a break and I don't see one comming. I hate asking for help as much as I hate sounding like a whiney loser, but right now I could really use a hand. Failing all that I could use a hug from someone who cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home