generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

....and deeper in debt.

Not much really going on today. Its increadibly slow at work, I've only had one customer who only needed a simple CD-ROM install. I've messed around with the blog a bit more, and now included Sloganizer, so have fun with that, but largely its just a very slow boring day.

Hopefully things will pick up a bit after work. We've got Warmachine tonight at G.O., followed by insulating the new wall in the loft, and doing something to the new door to make it more interesting. Yes, yes, we finally have a door!!!! I know its amazing, almost a year after it was promised the guy finally came in to install it. My dad yelled at me to make sure I kept this 'new' door locked, I think he's forgetting the fact that there's only a framework for the wall, which one can just walk through. Oh well. Hopefully once it's insulated it'll be a bit warmer up there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! A door!

3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home