generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, December 09, 2005

It Came from the Loft.

Just some more notes from the loft.

Christmas Party:
I'd really like to do the party on the 23rd. I realize, however, that this may be a bit to close to Christmas for some. The only alternative dates would be the 16th or 17th. If those of you with contact information for folks like Miles, and Neal, could get in touch with them and ask them to post their feelings here so we can get the ball rolling, that'd be great. My only real problem with the 16th or 17th is that its a little early, and I've still got presents on their way.

Loft:
The tentative plan is to put up more insulation on the 17th, but this depends on the second wall being installed. Since it took the carpenter a year to put up the first wall, I'm not filled with hope here. If push comes to shove though, I suppose we can just build the wall ourselves, its not like its rocket science after all, and finnish off the insulation before New Year.


New Years:
I will be having another party this year, even if its only me getting very drunk alone while playing video games. I'll be making some preperations for food and drink, as well as hopefully entertainment.

I'm really looking forward to Roleplaying tommorrow. I honestly don't do enough of it (*hint* *hint*).

Matt:
I'm going to work on your laptop this weekend. Sorry its taken so long bud.

Miles:
"No one has ever seen Chuck Norris and Optimus Prime together at the same time. Coincidence?"

Everyone:
X-Men 3 trailer For those who haven't seen it.

Neal:
I don't know if you've seen this, but you might like it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Endicott said...

Christmas Party is good for me on either date. I will pass along info to all those I can.

I am with you on the loft and will make myself readily availble whenever you want to do it. And no it is not rocket science, if my dad can do it then so can we.

You will not be alone on New Years. It may be the two of gettng drunk I will be there. But really the guys will be ther as well. We love you Ben!

Yes OKAY I got the hint. God you don't need to use a blunt excriment you know. If I wanted you to go the alien sector I would tell you. Ha Ha I will never forget that or stop laughing at it.

Kirby "Well we can go to the Alien Sector or wait for another plot hook to come along." LMAO

As far as the laptop, meh. I have not needed it so no biggie. I know that you have to deal with computers all day and the last thing you need or want is to do it at home. I knew you would get to it and haven't worried about it. I just reminded you that day cause honestly I had forgotten myself. You guys got me the laptop so I want to use it.

So what you are saying is that Optimus Prime is Chuck Norris? Wait Chuck Norris is Jewish? NO WAY?!

Okay this comment is way to long.

May the Force be with you

Excelsior!!!

2:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd rather we held it on 23rd this year, and I'm more than willing to help on the 17th with the insullation or whatever.

-starts to come up with ideas for roleplaying for Ben-

Oh and as for New Years, I may not be here this year. I'll details when I get home.

Ta!

2:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the 23rd sounds perfect for me! As far as New Year's, I'm in! And dude, not only will I be there to get drunk with you, but also Kristin. She's coming up to visit for a week and spend the New Year's with all of us. How freaking awesome is that!

I'll be home next Thursday if you need help with the loft, you know I'm always willing to help.

As far as Optimus Prime goes, I never thought of it like that! Holy shit, you might be right!!

Miles

3:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home