generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, December 02, 2005

Notes from the Loft

I don't think anyone actually reads this thing, but just in case they do, here's a few notes.

We'll be working on the loft this weekend. The plan is to finish off the new wall and door at the very least. What we'd like to get done though is to insulate the entire right hand side of the building, and then do another scrubbing down. Anyone in the area is welcome to lend a hand, the more hands we get the more we'll get done. We'll be starting at noon, and working until Roleplaying starts at around six.

A happy birthday goes out to a special someone, you know who you are :)

Matt and Chris, check out this link to an interesting contest. If either of you are interested I can lend you the related material to get started.

Miles, if you haven't seen this yet, I think you'll laugh your pants off at this link.

Also, I'll be doing a christmas party sometime at my house after everyone gets back from college. If you've got any ideas or suggestions, just send 'em to me.

That sounds like its about it, so have a good day everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could help with the loft! I'll be there in spirit!

3:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home