generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, July 09, 2007

Oh where is my wallet?

Long story short, the suit coat I wore to Saturday's party, and thus my wallet, are missing. I spent 3 hours yesterday tearing my house and yard apart looking for them. I'm a little calmer about it today than I was yesterday, but I desperately need them back. Not only are my license and credit cards in there, but I've got some personal information that I don't want to lose, not to mention some business cards of folks I need to talk to about possible jobs. I really don't want to think that someone deliberately took it. I hope someone just grabbed it accidentally with their towel, or that I dropped it under some pile of junk, but this has 100% screwed me over one way or another.

The last time I remember having it for sure is when I took Sara home to pick up her swim suit. I placed it along the floor boards behind the driver's side seat (I'm still holding out some hope that she just missed it when she checked her car). I know I moved it to a chair in the garage when I helped set up the TV and Wii for Dwight, but Sara I spent so many hours running around and I kind of lost track of what happened when.

If you remember where my coat was (or know for a fact where it was at a specific time), saw someone move it, or even by some remote chance happened to have picked it up by accident, please tell me. I really don't want to spend my next several days off trying to replace all the stuff that was in my wallet.

***UPDATE****
My wallet and suit coat finally showed up. Thank you so much Sara :). It was in the back seat of her car after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home