generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, December 16, 2005

The Loft of Vengence

Just some more news from the loft as we head into the weekend.

Christmas:
Party is still on the 23rd, we'll be gathering at 8:00 pm, with pizza arriving around 9. Presents and the like will be done after the pizza arrives. So far, here's what I've been told folks are bringing. As people talk to me, I'll try and update this post or create a new one.

Val: Spinach dip and Bread.
Nikki: More then likely Pasta Salad.
Miles: Meatballs.
Matt: Pop, maybe some chips.
Sarah: Something.

If anyone feels like bringing an alternative to pizza that'd be great, and we can always use more pop, and snackey crap. Non-pershiable left overs will just go up in the loft for general use.

Loft Work:
Tommorrow the 17th. We'll be starting around noon, and going until 5 or 5:30. The second wall is put up, as is the door. What we need to do, is insulate about 4 sections of the slanted part of the roof, the new wall, and the center section. I'm not sure whats going on with the center, my Dad has, 'a plan'.

New Years:
Still open. If you wanna show up, show up. I'm still trying to get a rough headcount though to know what to get to eat. The plan though is to grill, brats, hotdogs, and hamburgers. And no Matt, you don't have to grill this time ;)

Links:

Miles:
Since you like really bad videos you might get a kick out of this. Stolen from Penny-Arcade.

Todd:
Interesting story on kilts, and scottish heritage.

Everyone:
A cute little game that was left in my work computer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd M. Stephanuik said...

That kilt-ban is ridiculous. I am just glad I had no problems with that at my prom.

As for the Zelda video, I have that along with the cartoon series on a cd around here somewhere. It's great. The video you linked to, not the cartoon. The cartoon is horrible.

And this game looks really interesting. I can't wait to try it.

2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home