generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Party

Well its finally that time folks. Time once again for the Christmas Party. Party begins at 8, but you're welcome to come earlier if you so chose. I won't be getting off work until around 6 though. I'll be calling Domino's from work and having them deliver pizza at 9, and we'll open presents and stuff after the pizza arrives.

The party will be in the house since my dad is still working on the loft. If you plan on staying pretty much until everybody leaves, please park in the driveway to relieve congestion on the street. Again, pretty much everyone is welcome, so bring yourselves, and bring anything you care to bring. Munchies, actual food, pop, its all welcome.


Computer Folks:
A very strange case mod. Makes me wonder where you plug your keyboard in to.

Nicky and Matt:
Don't know if you like Lego's, but I know you love star wars.

5 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Endicott said...

OMG And I bet he gets paid to think up how to make stuff out of leggos! And think of how much would it cost to acquire the 35,000 pieces it took to make it. It is up to 31 thousand dollars?!

Just so no one freaks (like I did) They do rectify the mistake in the name.

I plan on arriving around 4:30-5 so as to allow time for pre party stuff.

May the Force be with all

Excelsior!!!

9:55 AM

 
Blogger Matthew Endicott said...

Okay I had to re chime in. WTF (frak) is up with the mod?! I thought that making the ship out of leggos was someone with too much time on their hands. At least it was for charity and he is a pro.

I don't want to know where you plug in the keybord. I wanna know where you put the cd/dvds in? (Zeke probably would too:)

Lata

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Todd M. Stephanuik said...

Legos amaze me. I saw a lego church once that was that detailed. Bathroom and everything. Wow.

I think I'll stick to 3-D puzzles, myself.

10:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Legos... -drools-
Star Wars... -glazed look of happiness-

Lego Star Wars Republic Attack Cruiser...

-mental orgasm-

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Ben said...

Thats not a sculpture Chris. Thats a Case Mod for a computer. A computer goes inside that.

1:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home