generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Just had to share.

I'm in the middle of writing a really long Post, but I just had to share this with you folks. A guy just wondered if there was anything like wireless cable TV where he can just hook a wireless card to his Television set to get a signal. We don't have anything like this for obvious reasons. The guy then said, wow they should invent something like that, I can totally see that coming out sometime soon. Here's a news flash for you jack ass, its called TV! Its been out for around 70 years now. God.

*update*
What the hell is going on today. Now I just had a customer call up with a spelling question. When I spelled it for him he hung up on me. He needed me to spell Vonage. What the hell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home