generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

*insert witty title here*

Yesterday was a good day. I haven't had an all around, completly enjoyable, nothing bad happened day like that in awhile. I mean it, I have nothing bad to say about it. Work was nice, enough computers to keep me busy but not enough to make me work my fingers to the bone. There weren't any asshole customers, and the entire day went by in the blink of an eye. I actually ended up working an additional 15 minutes because I didn't look up and my relief was late.

I came home, showered up, went out with a friend for dinner, had a nice chat, then came back and watched West Wing with another friend until 1 in the morning. I have to admit, I'm surprised at how much I like the show. I don't watch much TV, but I'm really hooked on the West Wing now.

Anyways, todays been alright. Few problems here or there, but nothing thats much of a big deal. Hopefully today will end as happily as yesterday. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Endicott said...

Good days are a plesent suprise.

Kinda lifes way of saying

"Hey it couldn't suck all the time it would get boring"

May the Force be with you

Excelsior!!!

12:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home