generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, December 26, 2005

And now a word from our sponsors

Well after a few days of being offline because of Christmas and a dead computer, I'm back. Not only did I fix my big computer, I built another one out of spare parts. I think I'll call him Zeke, because everybody loves the Zeke, also I'm not feeling very original at the moment.

The Christmas party was wonderful, I'm glad so many folks could show up, and I hope you all had a good time. Sorry if I seemed a little less then sociable, I was very tired, and a bit moody, for reasons I don't care to explain here. A big thank you guys out to everyone for showing up, and I hope we can all get together to do it again next year :).

New Years Party is approaching at a rapid pace. Plans are still the same. Grilling, drinking, playing video games, and other things. Show up whenever on Saturday, and just hang out until I get back from work. One thing of note, if you do plan on drinking more then a couple, pretty much plan on staying the night. If you don't have a ride to bring you home bring a change of clothes, we have places you can crash already set aside. The lofts been picked up, and looks spiffy thanks to Neal. I'll be moving the table tomorrow, and we'll be all set.

In other news, my birthday is on Wednesday, I'm not really looking forward to it for a number of reasons I again don't care to relate here at present.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Endicott said...

Hmmm many secrets you have. But understand I do. Feel the same about birthdays do I.

The party was AMAZING and New Years Eve will top it. And not because of the booze either. I plan on staying cause I'm gonna get tore up!

And yes every one loves the Zeke!

May the Force be with you

Excelsior!!!

8:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home