generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Years

I know it might sound like I'm harping on it, but NEW YEARS EVE PARTY!!!!! Woot!

Actually, I just don't really have anything else to talk about with the party being tonight. I'm really pumped, and excited. I just finished the steak marinade, and its on the counter absorbing the flavor. I've only got 4 pieces of steak, ones for me, ones for my dad, ones for Matt, and one remains unclaimed. We've got burgers, and a few hot dogs. There's beer, and other alcohol. We've got Pop, and some chips. We could use more pops and chips, as well as some buns though.

There's only really one rule for the party, if you're drinking, you're spending the night, unless you've arrainged an alternative means of transportation for yourself other then driving. This isn't because I don't think you can handle it, or I don't trust you it's because I'm liable. If any of you gets in an accident I, and my family, become liable for anything that happens to you, and anything that you've done. In addition, Illinois has a zero tolerance law. If you are caught with ANY alcohol in your system, even if you are not behind the wheel of a car, you will lose your license. So I'm going to be pretty firm on this rule, if you're drinking you're staying. If you don't want to stay, don't drink, or find someone willing to pick you up.

Anyways, now that, that is out of the way. Show up at the loft whenever. I suppose the party officially starts when Matt lights the grill at 5, kinda like the olympic torch or something I guess. So if you're one of those people who needs an official time in order to show up to something, then I guess 5 pm is the time you're looking for. We'll start laying on the meat at 6, and hopefully, I'll be home by then. There's more then enough entertainment for everyone. I'll probably be moving the PS2 and DDR down into the house after I get home, I just want to be sure my Sister won't be having anyone over. That way the DDR folks can actually hear what they're dancing to, because I'm guessing its going to be pretty loud in the loft.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Endicott said...

Olympic torch, Huh?

I have an old piece of pipe around here somewhere and some cloth, add some form of flamable liquid and bam you have the torch! No wait that would be dumb......No wait the other one....suicidial.

Oh yes tonight is going to rock like no other time this year.

LET THE INSANITY THAT IS THE PARTY BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot!!!!!

May the Force be with all of us cause we are going to need all the help we can

Excelsior!!!

1:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my xp 64 firewall site.
Have a great week!

9:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home